Today was a very busy and fun filled day for me. I was invited to the Gion Higashi's Okiya ozashiki by Tsukihana chan. It was a wonderful experience filled with friendly faces, warm tea and sake, yummy sushi (Which I devoured. Lady like of course hehehe) and equally as lovely dances. The flowers of the Gion hanamachi were all brightly colored and it was just a inviting place to be. I enjoyed myself thoroughly in their company.
Little Yoshiwara put on a fantastic show as well today. I was joined by my Shinzo Suzuran and Okaa san's Kamuro Tsukiko. Later in the day I traveled back to LY to see the fireworks with Tsukihana and was treated to a sneak peek of some RL art from a very talented lady who is selling it in SL. They are beautiful pieces and I must have a few for myself.
As the day winds down I was joined bu Suigetsu Tayuu Kazumi and Okaa san Shur sama to discuss the current event in planning. Everything is going well and we have a date and time set!
Buy an Oiran/Kagema Day is a special event where you can purchase one of our lovely ladies and or handsome men in the traditional Edo period fashion on how the Oiran were bought.
The Event will be held from:
Saturday July 21st 5:00 - 6:30 pm SLT
Be on the look out for updates to this very special event!
~Matsubaya Lead Tayuu~
Higurashi
Gion Higashi Ozashiki
Little Yoshiwara show
Watching the fireworks in LY
Enjoying the evening with Kazumi chan.
Meeting oh the House Leaders







No comments:
Post a Comment