Friday, July 13, 2012

A little late, but still here.

Sorry everyone for not updating, I got a little busy with things and became lazy with posting. Planning for the next event is coming along swimmingly, our sisters of Tenrai Yukaku will be joining in on the fun with us with a special surprise treat. I'm very excited about this. It'll be the first event I've done like this so i hope it goes well and everyone enjoys themselves.

This Saturday, July 14th, I will be doing a small show in the ochaya, a new approach to my story telling ways. Live music would have been used but my mic has mysteriously spazzed on me and no longer works, I blame the dog for this one. Anyway, the show will still have music, just not my music of choice. Hope to see all our familiar faces there and at the event scheduled for the 21st.
More info on the event will be posted as it gets closer to the date.
Here are some pictures taken over the last few days.

Higurashi



                                                         Visiting in Hosoi
                                          Serving Takeda clan member Shuichi san
                                         Busy day in the ochaya with Kazumi chan
                                                    ???Ooooo what is this???
                                  Ozashiki at Kaishi Chou - Had a very wonderful time

                                  I finally got a kiseru. I love it! Thanks Kazumi chan!

1 comment: